Sarah has had enough. Having been bombarded by drip email campaigns for years, she lets fly at this increasingly popular — but often very annoying —marketing strategy. But, does it work? And, if you’re going to use it, how do you get it right?
- While Sarah might hate the tactic, companies that excel at drip marketing generate 80 per cent more sales at 33 per cent lower costs. Here are the statistics.
- Drip marketing works by keeping you at the forefront of the prospect’s mind, providing a contact point for leads, and helping you target prospects who might be interested in future.
On My Desk
- Nic recommended his article, which appeared on Mumbrella recently, on how to engage with journalists and editors.
- Sarah recommended reading the latest edition of CCO Magazine.
- James’ recommendation was a Vimeo blog called “drive engagement with new interaction tools”.
Have you heard the one about…
Recently James and Sarah had a discussion with Mark Masters about great content marketing strategies.
And here’s a discussion with Sandra Brewer of Perceptive Marketing on managing messaging for multiple brands.
Like what you’ve heard?
For more information about the show, visit the Brand Newsroom website, where you can join the Brand Newsroom Community and receive exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah.