Something terrible has happened and you’re in the press for all the wrong reasons. How do you survive a tough interview with the media?
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended 800 CEO Read.
- Nic suggested Russell Boon’s book Think Decide Act.
- James recommended the Spectator’s Coffee House Shots
Links you might need
- Here’s an article James wrote about surviving a tough interview (it includes the awkward Tony Abbott “nodding” video).
- Here’s that terrible interview Sarah mentioned with the Commonwealth Bank’s Ian Narev.
Have you heard the one about…
Recently James, Sarah and Nic discussed fake news with their producer, Dan Hatch.
And in this episode the team met Vee Pendergrast to learn how businesses are using gamification to drive profitable outcomes.
Like what you’ve heard?
For more information about the show, visit the Brand Newsroom website, where you can join the Brand Newsroom Community and receive exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah!