Are we all so focused on our online influence that we’ve forgotten actual human interaction is not just important but an incredibly effective way to market? PR Warrior Trevor Young joins Nic and Sarah for a conversation about taking your online influence offline in order to market more effectively.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended Mark Masters’ You Are the Media podcast
- And Trevor suggested David Hieatt’s How a Simple Email Newsletter Can Transform Your Business.
Links you might need
- Here’s Trevor’s original blog post on offline influence
- Trevor mentioned Mark Masters’ You Are the Media Conference in the UK (our producer, Dan Hatch, will be there. Come say hi!) You can also sign up for Mark’s weekly newsletter
- Here’s Dionne Lew
- This is where you find Jay Acunzo (and his Unthinkable podcast)
- And here’s Jonathan Crossfield.
Have you heard the one about…
Recently James, Sarah and Nic discussed their favourite things to watch, read and listen to from 2017.
And in this episode they took a close look at marketing in 2017, with Marketing magazine editor Ben Ice.
Like what you’ve heard?
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Or subscribe on Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Pocket Casts or wherever you listen to your favourite marketing podcasts.
For more information about the show, visit the Brand Newsroom website, where you can join the Brand Newsroom Community and receive exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah!