James was in Melbourne last week for the B2B Marketer’s Forum and took the opportunity to speak to Ray Kloss, marketing director of Cisco.
Cisco has just had a major relaunch, so it’s a great opportunity to take a deep dive into a B2B marketing story.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.
Here are some key take-outs:
- Cisco has changed what it does for customers, so it wants to communicate that to customers and the market with a new message saying, “come take another look at us”
- Cisco’s campaign looks at the incredible things their customers are doing, which are being enabled by their services. In this sense, the stories are authentic. The whole campaign is built up on case studies
- Check out the video here:
Links you might need
- You’ll find Ray here
- Take a look at the whole campaign and learn more about it here
- Here’s Orange Sky, which Ray mentioned.
Have you heard the one about…
Recently Sarah spoke to Pam Didner about sales enablement.
And in this episode James gave a masterclass on interview techniques everyone in business needs.
Like what you’ve heard?
For more information about the show, visit the Brand Newsroom website, where you can join the Brand Newsroom Community and receive exclusive content and opportunities to meet James, Nic and Sarah.